The Division of Rheumatology at Westchester Medical Center provides evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for patients with autoimmune and joint diseases. Our team provides outpatient and inpatient consultative services. We also perform joint aspiration (arthrocentesis) and joint injections for diagnostic and therapeutic benefit.
Our Rheumatology service is designed to diagnose and manage acute and chronic rheumatologic conditions.
Services provided by the Division of Rheumatology include:
• Joint and bursa injections
• Management of illness including:
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Systemic lupus erythematosus
• Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma)
• Inflammatory myositis (polymyositis, dermatomyositis)
• Psoriatic arthritis
• Ankylosing spondylitis
• Inflammatory bowel disease associated arthritis
• Myofascial pain/Fibromyalgia